Bold Strokes Books posted
- All About the Romance
- Justice – Ali Vali Style
- Horsin’ Around
- What’s So Sexy About Pirates?
- The Amazon Trail
- Rainbow Awards: Cover Contest (December)
- Dolly Wilde (July 11, 1895 – April 10, 1941)
- Particular Voices: Dorothy Allison (born April 11, 1949)
- Particular Voices: Sally Miller Gearhart (born April 15, 1931)
Good Lesbian Books posted
- The Gaylactic Spectrum Awards: Overview & Lesbian Recipients
- Gaylactic Spectrum Awards: Best Novel Winners & Finalists
- Lesbian Pulp Fiction Postcards
- Lesbian Posters on Zazzle and Amazon
Lambda Literary posted
- New in April: Eileen Myles,Daniel Allen Cox, Sarah Van Arsdale, and Felice Picano
- Latina/o Queer Literary Series: “Wanderlust“
- Edmund White, Eileen Myles to Read from New Works @ Phoenix Bar in NYC
- a mini link round up
- Anna Joy Springer: Love, Trauma, Loss, and Forgiveness
- Lavender Review: Back This Project!
- The 2012 Guggenheim Fellows Have Been Announced
Women and Words posted
“Desert Hearts” returns to the big screen at Out North was posted at Bent Alaska.
Karin Kallmaker posted
Catherine Lundoff posted
- Enter to win a copy of “Silver Moon”
- Things I am doing this weekend. Maybe.
- Goldie Award Finalist for Speculative Fiction!
- Midweek stuff
- General huzzahs!
- FeministSF Twitterchat excerpts from “Silver Moon”
Michelle Tea was interviewed at Used Furniture Review.
How Beautiful the Ordinary edited by Michael Cart was reviewed at things mean a lot.
One Solstice Night by Elora Bishop (aka Sarah Diemer) was reviewed at Friends of Dorothy Wilde.
Parting Shots by Caron Cro was reviewed at Good Lesbian Books.
The Difference Between You and Me by Madeleine George was reviewed at Lambda Literary.
Not in This Family: Gays and the Meaning of Kinship in Postwar North America by Heather Murray was reviewed at the feminist librarian.
Getting Somewhere by Beth Neff was reviewed at Lambda Literary.
The Way by Kristen Wolf was reviewed at The Rainbow Reader.
More reviews linked at the Lesbrary twitter!