If you’re a publisher or author of queer women books, why not advertise where the entire audience is readers of queer women books? The Lesbrary has 10,000 views a month and has over 20,000 followers on its tumblr counterpart.
The monthly rates for ads are:
- $45 for an ad on the top of the right sidebar (500×800 image)
- $35 for an ad on the top of the left sidebar (300×500 image)
- $35 for the second spot down on the right sidebar
- $25 for the second spot down on the left sidebar
- $75 for a banner ad at the bottom of every post (600×74)
- $100 for matching ads on the sidebar and bottom of every post
- $50 for a sponsored video incorporating your book, cross-posted at the Lesbrary and tumblr (See my previous videos here)
- $50 for a sponsored blog tour post, with your book’s cover, description, blurbs, and a possible giveaway
Another option to get more exposure for your queer women book at the Lesbrary is to get a sponsored review. Sponsored reviews are $100 and guarantee a thorough, honest review in the time frame agreed on (at least 2 weeks notice needed). You can browse examples of sponsored reviews here. If you’d like a sponsored review, email danikaellis at gmail with “Lesbrary Sponsored Review” in the subject line.
If you would like to advertise with the Lesbrary, or if you have any questions, email danikaellis at gmail with “Lesbrary Ad” in the subject line.