December was a hectic month in my offline life (working retail in December is no joke!), so I let myself take a bit of a vacation online. That means I have a whole month of links to catch up on! Luckily, it was a little quieter on the rest of the internet, too. Here are some of the highlights.
- Emily Danforth Is Drawn Back to Montana and We’re Drawn Back to “The Miseducation of Cameron Post” (the Movie!)
- Sci-Fi Romance Webcomic “Always Human” Is Sweeter Than A Basket of Kittens
- 8 Soft Femme Memoirs for Your Femme But Not Too Femmey Needs
- The Top 10 Queer and Feminist Books of 2017
- Drawn to Comics: Kick Off 2018 With These 11 Queer Comics
- 65 Queer and Feminist Books To Read In 2018
LGBTQ Reads posted
- LGBTQ Superhero Recs
- 2017 Good News Roundup of LGBTQ Reads (award-winning 2017 LGBTQ books)
- LGBTQA MG/YA in Translation
- New Releases: January 2018
“Our Most Highly Anticipated LGBTQA YA of 2018” was posted at Barnes & Noble Teen.
“2017 Sapphic Releases Masterpost” was posted at Green Tea & Paperbacks.
“How the American Sappho Published the First American Book of Lesbian Love Poetry” was posted at The Daily Beast.
Crossplay by Niki Smith was reviewed at Autostraddle.
This post, and all posts at the Lesbrary, have the covers linked to their Amazon pages. If you click through and buy something, I might get a small referral fee. For even more links, check out the Lesbrary’s twitter! We’re also on Facebook, Goodreads, Youtube and Tumblr.
Thank you to the Lesbrary’s Patreon supporters! Special thanks to Jacqui Plummer, Ivy Quinn, Breanne Royce, Kath, Kayla Fuentes, Mark, Zoe Wheeler, Martha Hansen, Lindsy Lowrance, Amy Hanson, Chris Coder, Ann, Jodie Martire, Ellen Zemlin, and Casey Stepaniuk.