- Read a F*cking Book: Cristy C. Road’s “Spit and Passion”
- Poetry is Dead’s Queer Issue Speaks Directly To Your Heart
- Holigay Gift Guide: 59 Awesome Gifts For Book-Lovers (Besides Books)
- Idol Worship: Ten(ish) Questions with Eileen Myles
- Lez Liberty Lit #8: I Never Thanked You, Batman
- More Than Words: The Associated Press Stamps Out Homophobia
Lambda Literary posted
- New in December: T Cooper, Tony Fletcher, Jim Elledge, David Groff, and Hilary Sloin
- Emma Donoghue: Going Astray
- Patricia Highsmith’s ‘The Price of Salt’ Film Adaptation
- Maiden’s Garden 7 Event Report
- Yuri Network News Special Report on Shopping for Yuri in Tokyo, November 2012
- Okazu Yuri Gift Guide 2012
- Yuri Network News – December 1, 2012
“The Best LGBT Books of 2012: 87 Authors Select Their Favorites” was posted at Band of Thebes.
Sarah Diemer posted
- Daughter of Blue, a Free YA Short Story — Part of Project Unicorn (A Lesbian YA Extravaganza)
- Second Month of Project Unicorn (Free Lesbian Young Adult Short Stories!) — COMPLETE!
- Friday Random: The Sparkle-Cupcake-And-Pony Edition
- Nine Years of Love: On Courage, Letters, Gayness and Three Little Words
- Falling Home, a Free YA Short Story — Part of Project Unicorn (A Lesbian YA Extravaganza)
Malinda Lo posted
- Thanksgiving 2012
- Heteronormativity, fantasy, and Bitterblue – Part 1 and Part 2
- November 2012 in Review
Astray by Emma Donoghue was reviewed at Time Out New York.
Gay Dwarves of America by Anne Fleming was reviewed by Casey the Canadian Lesbrarian.
Sister Mischief by Laura Goode was reviewed at Queer Book Club.
Riot Lung by Leah Horlick was reviewed by Casey the Canadian Lesbrarian.
Ravensong by Lee Maracle was reviewed by Casey the Canadian Lesbrarian.
Aftermath by Ann McMan was reviewed at The Rainbow Reader.
Poetry Is Dead was reviewed by Casey the Canadian Lesbrarian.
First Spring Grass Fire by Rae Spoon was reviewed by Casey the Canadian Lesbrarian.
Sister Spit: Writing, Rants & Reminiscence from the Road edited by Michelle Tea was reviewed at Lambda Literary.
The Dream of Doctor Bantam by Jeanne Thorton was reviewed at Lambda Literary.
Frozen by Carla Tomaso was reviewed at Lambda Literary.