If you like what we do here at the Lesbrary, consider supporting us on Patreon, Ko-Fi, or through our Amazon affiliate links!
Patreon is a crowdfunding website where you pledge some money every month to people and projects you want to support! In return, you get rewards! If you support the Lesbrary on Patreon for $2 or more a month, you get entered into a monthly queer book giveaway! Other level rewards include a monthly postcard from me (usually a lesbian pulp fiction postcard!) and guaranteed books in the mail throughout the year.
Support the Lesbrary on Patreon here!
If you aren’t able to give a recurring amount, consider supporting the Lesbrary on ko-fi! This is a site where you can chip in enough money for a coffee to support the people and projects you enjoy. It’s a one-time donation, so you don’t have to worry about being able to afford it next month.
Support the Lesbrary on ko-fi here!
Other ways to support the Lesbrary:
- The Lesbrary has Amazon affiliate links! All of the covers and most titles of books on the site are linked to their Amazon pages. If you click through and buy something within 24 hours or so (even if it’s not the book that was linked–even if it’s not a book at all), we get a small percentage of that. So if you do any shopping on Amazon.com, consider clicking through our affiliate link before buying!
- If you do a lot of shopping on Amazon, you can also bookmark this link so you’re using the affiliate link every time you shop. There’s also the Amazing Affiliate chrome extension (just enter “thelesb-20” in the affiliate ID field)
- Want a guaranteed review at the Lesbrary, or just some thorough feedback on a queer women book you’re working on? Consider getting a sponsored review!
- Want access to more sapphic ebooks than you can read in a lifetime? Able to review a book a month? Apply to be a Lesbrary reviewer!
- And, of course, you can support the Lesbrary by sharing posts on social media! Or just by reading, commenting, and being generally awesome.
However you support the Lesbrary, I appreciate it so much! This is my passion in life, and any chance I get to spend more time on it is something I cherish. Thank you for reading!