- Read a F*cking Book: Sylvia Traymore Morrison’s ‘Almost There, Almost’
- Read A F*cking Book: ‘The Last Nude’
- Art Attack!: Ariel Schrag Relives High School So You Don’t Have To
- India’s Queer Literature Persists Despite Political Controversy Over Gays
- Persistent Voices: Karla Jay
- Event: UK GLBTQ Fiction – Read it, Write it, Love it
- LGBT Ebook and Print Releases February, 2012
- 2012 Rainbow Awards Guidelines
- Rainbow Awards: Cover Contest (September)
Lambda Literary posted
- Erato GLBT: Orpheus Fiction Contest
- Fuclosure: Gay Seniors Read Their Stories
- a mini link round up
- Envy and New Beginnings: AWP in Chicago, A Streetcar Named Desire on Broadway, Two Small Lit Presses, and One Big Movement
- Upcoming Deadlines calendar now updated: donations still welcome
- Apply Now: 2012 Writers Retreat for Emerging LGBT Voices
- Fuclosure: GLBT Seniors Read Their Stories
- A handful of posts today + some fundraising ideas for the blog (please read and share)
Q. Kelly posted
- “Switch” Blurb Updated
- “All in the Family” Review by a Deaf Lesbian
- Lesbians and Toasters
- “Cupid Pulls a Prank” Excerpt — Betas Needed!
- A Story of Love Beyond Death
Catherine Lundoff posted
- Odds and ends
- a series of interviews with Haunted Hearths authors
- Paypal enforces its worldview
- Silver Moon cover!
- Lesbian Fiction Readers Choice awards are open for nominations
“Really Good Books About Lesbians” was posted at The Hairpin.
“Homosexuality in India: A Literary History” was posted at India Ink.
“LGBTQ book festival kicks off today at Casitas Laquita Resort in Palm Springs” was posted at my desert.
Eat Your Heart Out By Dayna Ingram was reviewed at Lambda Literary.
Why Be Happy When You Could Be Normal? by Jeanette Winterson was reviewed at Lambda Literary.