- Persistent Voices: Ana María Simo
- H.D. (September 10, 1886 – September 27, 1961)
- Rainbow Awards: Current Submissions 221-230
Gay League posted previews for upcoming queer comics.
Lambda Literary posted
- Queer Text at Dixon Place Presents: ‘Queer Shelter Project Stories Workshop’
- Queer Rites: God vs. Gay? The Religious Case for Equality
- Economies: Uljana Wolf and Erica Kaufman
- Cliterotica [Lesbian Erotica]: Fall 2011
Jess Faraday posted about her writing process at Bold Strokes Books Authors’ Blog.
Andi Marquette did a Q&A at Women and Words.
She Wanted It All by Kathryn Casey–a true crime book–was reviewed at Shelly’s LGBT Book Review Blog.
Queering Bathrooms: Gender, Sexuality, and the Hygienic Imagination by Sheila Cavanagh was reviewed at Out In Print Queer Book Review.
Christie and the Hellcat by Barbara Davies was reviewed at Bosom Friends: Lesbian Historical Fiction.
Kissing the Witch by Emma Donoghue was reviewed at Good Lesbian Books.
Awfully Devoted Women: Lesbian Lives in Canada, 1900–65 by Cameron Duder was reviewed at Queeries.
Fried Green Tomatoes by Fannie Flagg was reviewed at Shelly’s LGBT Book Review Blog.
Sister Mischief by Laura Goode was reviewed by Malinda Lo.
About A Girl by Joanne Horniman was reviewed at Good Lesbian Books.
18th & Castro by Karin Kallmaker was reviewed at Good Lesbian Books.
It’s Always Spring Break Somewhere In The Galaxy by Raven C.S. McCracken was reviewed at Good Lesbian Books.
Open Water by Pol Robinson was reviewed at Piercing Fiction: Straight Arrow Reviews.
Taking My Life by Jane Rule was reviewed at Lambda Literary.
Kittatinny: A Tale of Magic by Joanna Russ was reviewed at tor.com.