- Holigay 2012 Gift Guide: Clit Lit for All The Special Activity Partners On Your List
- More Than Words: Sisterhood of the Sapphic Pants
- 100 Best Lesbian Fiction & Memoir Books Of All Time
- Liberty Lit #9: The Golden Age Is Now
How do we define Lesbian Literature? posted 30 responses to the questions: 1. How do you identify yourself in the world? 2. How would you define Lesbian Literature? 3. What have your experiences been like with Lesbian Literature, and how have you experienced it throughout your personal or formal education? If you have never experienced Lesbian Literature why do you think that is?
Sarah Diemer posted
- Nike, a Free YA Short Story — Part of Project Unicorn (A Lesbian YA Extravaganza)
- A Bit of Space, a Free YA Short Story — Part of Project Unicorn (A Lesbian YA Extravaganza)
- Finding Mars, a Free YA Short Story — Part of Project Unicorn (A Lesbian YA Extravaganza)
- The Gargoyle Maker, a Free YA Short Story — Part of Project Unicorn (A Lesbian YA Extravaganza)
- Sparkle Vlog 1: Author Sarah Diemer on Inspiration, Caffeine and Writing
- Sparkle Vlog 2: Author Sarah Diemer Talks About Twixt
- Release Day: UNCHARTED SKY, the Third Project Unicorn eZine, is Out!
“‘Reading Queer Series’ To Promote Miami as a Center for LGBTQ Literature” was posted by Neil de la Flor.
“ANNOUNCEMENT: 1970s Gay & Lesbian YA Read-a-Long” was posted at Bonjour, Cass!
“Books: Last minute ideas for your gay bibliophile” was posted at GA Voice.
Carry the One by Carol Anshaw was reviewed by Bonjour, Cass! as part of the Green Carnation Prize project.
The Book of Eleanor by Nat Burns was reviewed at Lambda Literary.
Coal to Diamonds by Beth Ditto and Michelle Tea was reviewed at Lambda Literary.
Julie Anne Peters’s books were recommended by Tori Munro on Youtube.
It’s Our Prom (So Deal With It) by Julie Anne Peters was reviewed at bookshelves of doom.
Parallel Visions by Cheryl Rainfield was reviewed by Casey the Canadian Lesbrarian.
First Grass Spring Fire by Rae Spoon (a queer/trans novel/memoir) was reviewed at Lambda Literary.
(You) Set Me on Fire by Mariko Tamaki was reviewed by Casey the Canadian Lesbrarian.
Broken Like This by Monica Trasandes was reviewed at Lambda Literary.
Seminal Murder by Mary Vermillion was reviewed at The Rainbow Reader.