Arsenal Pulp Press posted Ivan E. Coyote One in Every Crowd launch and LGBT youth talent show.
Autostraddle posted about Eileen Myles and Margaret Cho and Mini Interview: Andrea Askowitz and “My Miserable, Lonely, Lesbian Pregnancy”.
Bella Books posted Janet Mason at Equality Forum, Saturday May 5.
Bold Strokes Books posted Time Travelling.
- Lucie Delarue-Mardrus (November 3, 1874 – April 26, 1945)
- Particular Voices: Joanna Russ (February 22, 1937 – April 29, 2011)
- LGBT Ebook and Print Releases April, 2012
- Queer History: Lorena Hickok (March 7, 1893 – May 1, 1968)
- Rainbow Awards: Current Submissions (41-50)
Lambda Literary posted a mini link round up and New in May: Alison Bechdel, Eric Sasson, Andy Cohen, and Kate Bornstein.
Out On the Shelves Library posted
- Qmunity Fundraiser at Vancouver Comicon May 13!
- Excerpt of the week: Out of the Ordinary: Essays on Growing Up with Gay, Lesbian, and Transgender Parents edited by Noelle Howey and Ellen Samuels
- Webcomic: I Was Kidnapped by Lesbian Pirates from Outer Space
The Outer Alliance posted Coming Out #7: Brit Mandelo on Beyond Binary and We Wuz Pushed.
Over the Rainbow Books posted April 2012 Nominations.
Queeries posted about Ivan E. Coyote and Alison Bechdel.
Reading In Lesbian and Bisexual Women’s Fiction posted Readings welcomes Lynn Lawler.
Sistahs on the Shelf Literary Promo Blog posted Have You Seen This: She Wants Her – Book Trailer (NSFW) and Atlanta-Area Writing Workshop with Author Fiona Zedde.
Women and Words posted Amazon Strikes Again and Poetry! By Arna Baartz.
Alison Bechdel posted Are You My Mother? Tour.
R. E. Bradshaw posted Psychologists analyze Molly: House on Fire and the author, as well.
Staceyann Chin posted Why Chasing Straight Women Still Thrills Me (and Autostraddle replied with Why Chasing Straight Women is for Amateurs (or Not All Lesbians Creep on Straight Girls)).
Q. Kelly posted Nice Long Interview Featuring Mooooi!
Malinda Lo posted Writing About Kissing and April 2012 in Review.
Catherine Lundoff posted
- Signal boost – Anathema: lesbian werewolf comic
- Support a really cool project and have a chance to win an ARC of Silver Moon
- Silver Moon update
- The Publishers Weekly Review of “Silver Moon”
- Weekend catchup
- The process of taking chances…
- The Over the Rainbow List Nominees (April edition)
- Silver Moon is out! 😀
- Guest blogging about Silver Moon…
Bett Norris posted Bound to Happen Redux.
Rachel Spangler posted LoveLife Launch Party and Everything Is Still Happening For A Reason.
Are You My Mother? by Alison Bechdel was reviewed at AfterEllen.
One In Every Crowd by Ivan E. Coyote was reviewed at The CanLit Thing.
The Miseducation of Cameron Post by emily m. danforth was reviewed at The Boston Globe.
“The Witch Sea” by Sarah Diemer was reviewed at Good Lesbian Books.
The Difference Between You and Me by Madeleine George was reviewed at The Boston Globe.
Radiant Days by Elizabeth Hand was reviewed at The Boston Globe.
Hell’s Highway by Gerri Hill was reviewed at Lambda Literary.
The Sea of Light by Jenifer Levin was reviewed at The Rainbow Reader.
Silver Moon by Catherine Lundoff was reviewed at SFFic.
L World by Taryn Rose was reviewed at Good Lesbian Books.
Bottle Rocket Hearts by Zoe Whittall was reviewed at The CanLit Thing.