- Lez Liberty Lit #28: Reviewing Reviews of Reviews
- Batwoman Creative Team Quits After DC Editors Prohibit Planned Lesbian Marriage
- DC Hires an Openly Gay Writer for Batwoman to Appease Audiences
- The Poet and the Scientist: Gambling Gays Go To The Bookstore!
- You Should Go: Fun Home the Musical is Finally Real, Going to Be Magic
Lambda Literary posted
- Notes on Smut: A Look at Lesbian Literary Erotics
- Celebrating Gertrude Stein at The Brooklyn Public Library & MoMA PS1 (Tomorrow!)
- Read an Excerpt from Sarah Schulman’s ‘After Delores’
“Where Are The Gay Parents In Children’s Literature?” was posted at KRISTINE CARLSON ASSELI.
Shira Glassman posted My experiences with bi erasure, and a guest post about the sensual parts of The Second Mango.
Sarah Schulman was interviewed by Arsenal Pulp Press.
Bella Key by Scarlet Chastain was reviewed at Loving Venus – Loving Mars.
The Other Side of Paradise by Staceyann Chin was reviewed at ELIXHER.
Anything That Loves edited by Zan Christensen was reviewed at Bisexual Books.
Hood by Emma Donoghue was reviewed by Casey the Canadian Lesbrarian.
Leap by Z Egloff was reviewed at Lambda Literary.
If You Could Be Mine by Sara Farizan was reviewed at QueerYA.
Being Emily by Rachel Gold was reviewed at the Magpie Librarian.
The Passion of Alice by Stephanie Grant was reviewed at The Rainbow Reader.
Taken By the Wind by Ellen Hart was reviewed at Lambda Literary.
Patience & Sarah (Little Sister’s Classics) by Isabel Miller was reviewed at That’s All I Read.
Mask of the Highwaywoman by Niamh Murphy was reviewed at Loving Venus – Loving Mars.
Oranges Are Not the Only Fruit by Jeanette Winterson was reviewed at Iris On Books.
This post has the covers linked to their Amazon pages. If you click through and buy something, I might get a small referral fee.