- Lez Liberty Lit #51: Reading While Travelling
- 40 LGBTQ-Friendly Picture Books for Ages 0-5
- Read a F*cking Book: Late Summer Reading For Queers and Feminists
- If They Build A New Queer Bookstore, Will You Come
- “Fun Home” The Musical Is Officially Heading To Broadway, Thank Goodness
- Lez Liberty Lit #52: Lazy Reading Days
- Cooking With Alice B. Toklas: Oeufs, Custard and Salade Aphrodite
Women and Words posted
- Nicola Griffith on Hild, history, and sex
- Coming Attractions, August 2014
- Hot off the Press, July 2014
“10 Books by Queer Women That Will Change How You See the World” was posted at Cosmo(!)
“Very Specific Book Recs: Historical Queer Ladies” was posted at Sheroes Central.
Love in the Time of Global Warming by Francesca Lia Block reviewed at Gay YA.
Kiss the Girl by Melissa Brayden reviewed at Frivolous Views.
Out in the Union: A Labor History of Queer America by Miriam Frank was reviewed at Lambda Literary.
The Second Mango by Shira Glassman was reviewed at Eye of the Goat.
Best Bi Short Stories: Bisexual Fiction edited by Sheela Lambert was reviewed at Bisexual Books.
All In by Nell Stark was reviewed at Lambda Literary.
When I Was Straight by Julie Marie Wade was reviewed at Lambda Literary.
The Tolerance Trap: How God, Genes, and Good Intentions are Sabotaging Gay Equality by Suzanna Danuta Walters was reviewed at Lambda Literary.
This post, and all posts at the Lesbrary, have the covers linked to their Amazon pages. If you click through and buy something, I might get a small referral fee. For even more links, check out the Lesbrary’s twitter page! We’re also on Facebook, Goodreads, Youtube and tumblr.