- 15 Ladies Who Were Writing Sexy Lesbian Love Letters Before You Got Born
- “The Call to Adventure,” Issue 1 of qu.ee/r Magazine, Is Here!
- Sailor Moon Reboot Coming in July, Keeping It Queer For English-Speaking Fans [which will more strictly follow the manga]
- Reclaiming “Squicky” and the future of F/F fiction by Ana Vitsky
- Jess Faraday on Lesbian Historical Fiction
- Teresa Wymore On Discovery
- Amazons: Warrior Women in Fact and Fiction by Catherine Lundoff
- Literary Lesbianism: Heart, Mind, and Body by Salome Wilde
- V.C.’s First Love (F/F Erotica) And On Having Trans* Lesbians In Her F/F Fiction
Windows: A Broken Fairy Tale by Casey Bramble was reviewed at Lipstick Lesbian Reviews.
Small Town Trouble by Jean Erhardt was reviewed at The Rainbow Reader.
Slow River by Nicola Griffith was reviewed at the Hugo + Nebula Science Fiction Review Project.
Last Salute by Tracey Richardson was reviewed at Lambda Literary.
This post has the covers linked to their Amazon pages. If you click through and buy something, I might get a small referral fee.