Apparently with all the bustle of the holidays, I haven’t done a link round up in a couple weeks! So this will be a long one.
- Read a F*cking Book: Read Best Sex Writing 2013 Before 2013 Is Over
- Autostraddle Book Club #7: Let’s Talk ‘Blue Is The Warmest Color’
- Lez Liberty Lit #36: Emoji Versus Words
- Top 10 Queer and Feminist Books of 2013
- Read A F*cking Book: Denice Bourbon’s “Cheers!” Is All Booze, Burlesque, and Big Dreams
Turn Me Out by T. Ariez was reviewed at Loving Venus – Loving Mars.
Anything That Loves edited by Charles “Zan” Christensen was reviewed at Lambda Literary.
Flight by Kate Christie was reviewed at Curve Magazine.
A Very Civil Wedding by V. T. Davy was reviewed by Casey the Canadian Lesbrarian.
Sister Mine by Nalo Hopkinson was reviewed by Casey the Canadian Lesbrarian.
Day of the Dead by Andi Marquette was reviewed at the Rainbow Reader.
Zhush Redux: An OUTwrites Anthology was reviewed by Casey the Canadian Lesbrarian.
Turning on the Tide by Jenna Rae was reviewed at Lambda Literary.
Matadora by Elizabeth Ruth was reviewed by Casey the Canadian Lesbrarian.
This post has the covers linked to their Amazon pages. If you click through and buy something, I might get a small referral fee.