- The Internet is the Future of Queer YA Fiction
- Sapphic Cinema: “Tipping The Velvet”
- Creating the colorful world of “The Ladies Almanack”
- Drawn to Comics: Support the Fresh Romance Kickstarter for Cute, Sometimes Queer Romantic Comics
- Lez Liberty Lit #92: Time For A Girl Power Zine Party
- Drawn to Comics: Read an Exclusive Preview of Queer Paranormal Romance Comic “The Other Side”
“Books I Wish I’d Read as an LGBTQ Teenager” was posted at Lit Hub.
A Little Bit of Spice by Georgia Beers was reviewed at Lesbian Reading Room.
Saving Alex by Alex Cooper with Joanna Brooks was reviewed at Omnivore Bibliosaur.
Annie On My Mind by Nancy Garden was discussed in depth on Reading with Aspergers.
What We Left Behind by Robin Talley was reviewed at BCLA LGBTQ Interest Group.
This post, and all posts at the Lesbrary, have the covers linked to their Amazon pages. If you click through and buy something, I might get a small referral fee. For even more links, check out the Lesbrary’s twitter! We’re also on Facebook, Goodreads, Youtube and Tumblr.
Thank you to the Lesbrary’s Patreon supporters! Special thanks to Jennifer Holly, Martha Hansen, Emily Perper, and Kath. Support the Lesbrary on Patreon at $2 or more a month and be entered to win a lesbian/queer women book every month!