- Under a Falling Star by Jae (#1 vote!)
- Season’s Meetings by Amy Dunne
- All I Want For Christmas by Clare Lydon
- Mistletoe by Lyn Gardner
- Chasing a Brighter Blue by Gerri Hill
- Yule Love Her by Jodi Hutchins
- Carolyn for Christmas by Lucy Carey
- Snow Globe by Georgia Beers
- Unwrap These Presents edited by Astrid Ohletz
- It Had To Be You by Clare Lydon (Free!)
- Christmas Crush by Kate McLachlan
- Do You Feel What I Feel: A Holiday Anthology by Jae
- Christmas Days: 12 Stories and 12 Feasts for 12 Days by Jeanette Winterson
- Ruth Gogoll’s Christmas Carol by Ruth M. Gogoll
- The Price of Salt by Patricia Highsmith
- Mistletoe Mishap by Siri Caldwell
Find lots more (80+) lesbian and bi Christmas books on the Goodreads list!
Note: this is just a round up of the most promising sapphic Christmas books I have come across–I haven’t read them all myself. I can personally recommend Mistletoe Mishap by Siri Caldwell and Christmas Days: 12 Stories and 12 Feasts for 12 Days by Jeanette Winterson. The Winterson title doesn’t have a lot of sapphic content (only one story talks about her and her wife), but it’s my favourite Christmas book: the stories feel like timeless Christmas fables.
For more bi & lesbian lit lists, check out The Lesbrary Goodreads Project!