- 15 Lesbian Pulp Fiction Novels You Can Judge by the Covers
- Drawn to Comics: “Legend of Korra: Turf Wars” Answers Your Korrasami Prayers by Being Really Gay
- Drawn to Comics: Carly Usdin’s “Hi-Fi Fight Club” Is “Baby-Sitters Club” Meets “Empire Records,” But So Much Gayer
- 8 Books Featuring Queer Parents To Read This Summer
- Be Part of Autostraddle’s Queer in the Stacks Gallery!
“The Future of Queer Women’s Representation? Look for the YA Section” was posted at Vogue.
“The Radical Potential of Queer Road Novels” was posted at LitHub.
We Are Never Meeting In Real Life by Samantha Irby was reviewed at Lambda Literary.
This post, and all posts at the Lesbrary, have the covers linked to their Amazon pages. If you click through and buy something, I might get a small referral fee. For even more links, check out the Lesbrary’s twitter! We’re also on Facebook, Goodreads, Youtube and Tumblr.
Thank you to the Lesbrary’s Patreon supporters! Special thanks to Jacqui Plummer, Kim Riek, Breanne Royce, R Raifsnider, Mark, Martha Hansen, Amy, Chris Coder, Ann, Jodie Martire, and Casey Stepaniuk.