- Drawn to Comics: Lumberjanes #10 is a Great Way to Kick Off the Second Series!
- The Speakeasy Book Club #2: Come Talk About “Borderlands/La Frontera” With Us
- Lez Liberty Lit #66: Why Not Get Started Immediately
- Canadian Queer Women’s Classics: A Top Ten Must-Read List
- A Valentine’s Day Queer Book Gift Guide
- Announcing a Book Advice Column: Ask Your Friendly Neighbourhood Lesbrarian
- Ask Your Friendly Neighbourhood Lesbrarian #1: Queer New Adult Books
Lambda Literary posted
- Chloe Caldwell: On Writing Her Novella ‘Women,’ Her Literary Inspirations, and Falling in Love With Queer Literature
- New in February: Kevin Sessums, Lashonda Katrice Barnett, Kenny Porpora, and Carter Sickels
- LaShonda Katrice Barnett on Hot Lesbian Sex Scenes, the Black Press, and Her New Novel ‘Jam on the Vine’
“From Fear to Fearless: Blind, Lesbian Author Susan Krieger” was posted at Belo Miguel Cipriani.
“YA fantasy and sf novels with major or main LGBTQ Characters” was posted at Dangerous Jam.
Jam on the Vine by LaShonda Katrice Barnett was reviewed at Lambda Literary.
Annie On My Mind by Nancy Garden was reviewed at Rainbow Reading.
The Evening Chorus by Helen Humphreys was reviewed at Lambda Literary.
Tangled Roots by Marianne K. Martin was reviewed at Piercing Fiction.
Out On Main Street by Shani Mootoo was reviewed at Casey the Canadian Lesbrarian.
Queer in the Choir Room: Essays on Gender and Sexuality in Glee edited by Michelle Parke was reviewed at Lambda Literary.
Love Is Enough by Cindy Rizzo was reviewed at Lambda Literary.
Wishbone: A Memoir in Fractures by Julie Marie Wade was reviewed at Out In Print.
The Paying Guests by Sarah Waters was reviewed at Feminspire.
This post, and all posts at the Lesbrary, have the covers linked to their Amazon pages. If you click through and buy something, I might get a small referral fee. For even more links, check out the Lesbrary’s twitter! We’re also on Facebook, Goodreads, Youtube and Tumblr.