- Lez Liberty Lit #45: Saved By The Bell Jar
- Home Decorating Tips for the Trend-Conscious Bookpocalypse Participant
- Read a F*cking Book GIVEAWAY: Write Bloody Wants To Fill Your Heart With Poems
- Drawn to Comics: Taking a Look at Molly Alice Hoy’s Comics
- National Poetry Month: Sonya Renee Isn’t Sorry
- We Love The Library So Much: 13 Autostraddle Writers On Their Favorite Libraries
- Read a F*cking Canadian Book, Eh: Diane Obomsawin’s “On Loving Women”
Lambda Literary posted
- Alison Bechdel and Censorship
- New in May: Michael Cunningham, Rebecca Coffey, Kate Fagan, Christopher Isherwood, and Don Bachardy
- Death of a Bookstore: Giovanni’s Room Closes in Philadelphia
- Outstanding Mid-Career Novelist and Emerging Writer Winners Announced
“The slow, tragic death of the LGBT publishing industry” was posted at Salon.com.
“YA LGBTQ Novels Where the Focus Isn’t Coming Out” was posted at Small Avalanches.
“Rae Spoon & Ivan E. Coyote’s Gender Failure and the danger of ‘he’ and ‘she'” was posted at Chart Attack.
The Love Sucks Club by Beth Burnett was reviewed at Terry’s Lesfic Reviews.
First Blood by JD Glass was reviewed at Lesbian Reading Room.
Anatomy of a Girl Gang by Ashley Little was reviewed at Lambda Literary.
London Calling by Clare Lydon was reviewed at Lesbian Reading Room.
Finding the Grain by Wynn Malone was reviewed at C-Spot Reviews.
Safe Passage by Kate Own was reviewed at Loving Venus – Loving Mars.
Does She Love You? by Rachel Spangler was reviewed at Lesbian Reading Room.
This post, and all posts at the Lesbrary, have the covers linked to their Amazon pages. If you click through and buy something, I might get a small referral fee.For even more links, check out the Lesbrary’s twitter page! We’re also on Facebook, Goodreads, Youtube and tumblr.