- Why I Write Lesbian Fiction by Harper Bliss
- Lipstick Lesbian Reviews Interviews T.B. Markinson
- Turning Fear into Paranormal Fiction by Yvonne Heidt
- Say Hello to A Lesbian Reads Review Blog
- Best Lesbian Books of 2013 by Danika of The Lesbrary
“Gay’s The Word – the country’s only LGBT bookshop – celebrates 35th anniversary” was posted at Camden New Journal.
Uncommon Romance by Jove Belle was reviewed at C-Spot Reviews.
Castle of Dark Shadows By Patty G. Henderson was reviewed at Loving Venus – Loving Mars.
A Woman Like That: Lesbian and Bisexual Women Tell Their Coming Out Stories edited by Joan Larkin and Bi: Notes for a Bisexual Revolution by Shiri Eisner were reviewed at the feminist librarian.
Imperial Hotel By Diane Marina was reviewed at Loving Venus – Loving Mars.
Amor and More: Love Everafter edited by Radclyffe & Stacia Seaman was reviewed at Lambda Literary.
This post has the covers linked to their Amazon pages. If you click through and buy something, I might get a small referral fee.