- “Fun Home” is Relatable, Brilliant and Paving the Way for Women Musical Theatre Writers
- Autostraddle Book Club #7: We’re Reading “Blue Is The Warmest Color”
- Drawn to Comics: As The Crow Flies Helps You Relive Your Awkward Camp Memories
- 16 “Hard-Core Facts” About Lesbians From 1963’s “A New Look At The Lesbian”
- Lez Liberty Lit #33: The Novel Is Not Dead
“15 Amazing Overlooked Books For POC, Queer Folks, and Queer POCs” was posted at Forget Politics.
All That Lies Within by Lynn Ames was reviewed at Frivolous Views.
“You Can Tell Just By Looking” And 20 Other Myths about LGBT Life and People by Michael Bronski, Ann Pellegrini, and Michael Amico was reviewed at Bisexual Books.
Hunter’s Way by Gerri Hill was reviewed at Lesbian Fiction Books.
All That Matters by Susan X. Meagher was reviewed at Lesbian Fiction Books.
Simple Pleasures by Kenna White was reviewed at Lambda Literary.
This post has the covers linked to their Amazon pages. If you click through and buy something, I might get a small referral fee.