Sorry for the delay in posting links: I expected I would be able to spend more time on a computer last week while I was on vacation, and I am still catching up.
Lambda Literary posted
- New in July: David Rakoff, Thomas Glave, Annie Rachele Lanzillotto, and Georgeann Packard
- Malaga Baldi: Ask the Agent
- Lambda Literary Comic Book Week: Graphic Artists and Novelists on the Comic Books They Love
- Prism Comics: Elevating LGBT Comic Books
- Splitting from the Spectrum: Comics and Alternative Sexuality Get Legs of Their Own
Queer Books Please posted
Women and Words posted
- Coming Attractions — July
- Hot off the Press — June
- Report from GCLS 2013 (followed by That’s a Wrap)
(Because I am behind on links, I won’t list every review that’s been done in the past two weeks. Check out C-Spot Reviews, LGBTQ Recs Month, Loving Venus – Loving Mars, Sistahs On the Shelf, and Terry’s Lesfic Reviews, who all posted new reviews lately.)
Canary by Nancy Jo Cullen was reviewed at Lambda Literary.
Dance Hall Road by Marion Douglas was reviewed by Casey the Canadian Lesbrarian.
Ghost Trio by Lillian Q. Irwin was reviewed by lesbian pulp author Ann Bannon at The Advocate.
Reality, Reality by Jackie Kay was reviewed at The Guardian.
Hungry Ghost: Tales of the Pack Book 2 by Allison Moon was reviewed at Lambda Literary.
Girl Friends by Milk Morinaga was reviewed at I’m Here. I’m Queer. What the Hell Do I Read?
It’s Our Prom (So Deal With It) by Julie Anne Peters was reviewed at Dreaming In Books.
Skim by Mariko and Jillian Tamaki was reviewed by Casey the Canadian Lesbrarian.
She Rises by Kate Worsley was reviewed at Unabridged Chick.
This post has the covers linked to their Amazon pages. If you click through and buy something, I might get a small referral fee.