- Read A F*cking Book: Ivan E. Coyote’s “One in Every Crowd”
- Autostraddle Book Club: Emily Answers Your “Cameron Post” Questions And We Throw A Feelings-Fest
- Read A F*cking Book: Rae Spoon’s “First Spring Grass Fire”
- Lez Liberty Lit #7: Forever New And Yet Forever Steady
- Utah School District Sued Over Limiting Access to Family Book, I Say Huzzah
- Vote For The 100 Best Lesbianish Fiction & Memoir Books Of All Time
- Sir James Dyson Likes Vacuums, Dislikes French Lesbian Poetry
- Read A F*cking Book: Jeanne Thornton’s “The Dream of Doctor Bantam”
Sarah Diemer posted
- Two Salt Feet, a Free YA Short Story — Part of Project Unicorn (A Lesbian YA Extravaganza)
- Double Release Day: THE DARK WOODS and THE MONSTROUS SEA, the First Two Project Unicorn eZines, are Now Out!
- Download CRUMBS: A Lesbian Hansel and Gretel for FREE! (Part of Sappho’s Fables)
“Dorothy Allison speaks on the power of the writer’s voice” was posted at Windy City Times.
“LGBT Authors and Books at the Miami Book Fair” was posted at South Florida Gay News.
“Queer icons Ivan E. Coyote and Rae Spoon step “out of the box” for Gender Failure Show” was posted at the Montreal Gazette.
Are You My Mother? by Alison Bechdel was reviewed at This Wheel of Many Parts.
My Awesome Place: The Autobiography of Cheryl B by Cheryl Burke was reviewed at Lambda Literary.
Hello, Groin by Beth Goobie was reviewed by Casey the Canadian Lesbrarian.
Crossroads by Radclyffe was reviewed at Lambda Literary.
Come and Go by Lee Harlem Robinson was reviewed at The Rainbow Reader.
Say Please: Lesbian BDSM Erotica edited by Sinclair Sexsmith was reviewed at Lambda Literary.
Tipping the Velvet by Sarah Waters was discussed at For Books’ Sake.
Why Be Happy When You Could Be Normal? Jeanette Winterson was reviewed at Hazlitt.