- Read a F*cking Canadian Book, Eh: Ann-Marie MacDonald’s “Fall On Your Knees”
- Yet Another Top 10 Lesbian Romance Novels
- Read a F*cking Book: “No Straight Lines: Four Decades of Queer Comics”
Lambda Literary posted
- Matters of Life + Death: Two Memoirists Read Their Herstories
- Cliterotica: Summer 2012
- a mini link round up
- Submit to [PANK]‘s Third Annual Queer Issue!
Cornered: 15 Stories of Bullying and Defiance edited by Rhoda Belleza was reviewed at Lambda Literary. (This book isn’t exclusively lesbian, but still relevant.)
Here Come the Brides: Reflections on Lesbian Love and Marriage edited by Audrey Bilger and Michele Kort was reviewed by the feminist librarian.
One in Every Crowd by Ivan E. Coyote was reviewed at Vancouver Weekly.
Silver Moon by Catherine Lundoff was reviewed at Lambda Literary.
Ana Historic by Daphne Marlatt was reviewed by Casey the Canadian Lesbrarian.
The Light that Puts an End to Dreams: New and Selected Poems by Susan Sherman was reviewed at Lambda Literary.
Spelling Mississippi by Marnie Woodrow was reviewed by Casey the Canadian Lesbrarian.
After a suggestion from a commenter, the covers in this post are now linked to the page you can buy them on IndieBound. If they were not available at IndieBound, I linked the author or publisher’s page. (If you buy a book through this link, theoretically I may get a small referral fee.)