- It’s Canada Day! Here’s 24 Kickass LBTQ Canadians (including several authors and poets)
- Emma and Nicola Wrote A Novel About Britney Spears: The Autostraddle Interview
- Read a F*cking Book: “Brazen Femme: Queering Femininity”
- Read A F*cking eBook: Best Lesbian Titles Under $5
- Particular Voices: Judith Barrington
- Particular Voices: Donna Kate Rushin
- Rainbow Awards: Cover Contest (June)
- Queer History: Gale Wilhelm
- Particular Voices: Doris Grumbach
- Rainbow Awards: Current Submissions (101-110)
- Particular Voices: Lillian Faderman (born July 18, 1940)
Lambda Literary posted
- a mini link round up
- Here’s The Miracle: Being in ‘The Letter Q’
- New In July: Justin Hall, Lisa Cohen, Tristan Taormino, John Boyne and Urvashi Vaid
- The Poem. The Poet. The People. Queer Women Poets On The Road: Revival 2012
- another link round up
- and another link post
- DC Center Hosts 2nd Annual OutWrite Book Fair
- a bunch of Sizzlin’ Reads
- Get Books From Blogger-Turned-Novelist Alix B. Golden
- 30 Day Notice Book Swag Bag Giveaway
“Three Heads Are Better Than One (Or Two): LGBT Pride Month” was posted at The Readventurer.
- A Birthday Thank You, and a Wish
- Chapter One of the Free THE DARK WIFE Audio Book is Now Live!
- On THE BONE GIRL
- Book Trailer: The Bone Girl
Rachel Gold was interviewed at KFAI.
Catherine Lundoff posted
- New podcast and a signal boost
- CONvergence write-up and early women writers in SF notes
- Twitterchat and new review
Molly: House on Fire by R.E. Bradshaw was reviewed at Lambda Literary.
All We Know by Lisa Cohen was reviewed at Lambda Literary.
Persistence: All Ways Butch and Femme edited by Ivan E. Coyote and Zena Sharman was reviewed by Casey the Canadian Lesbrarian.
Strangers by DeJay was reviewed at The Rainbow Reader.
“Aurora Awakening” by Thalia Fand was reviewed at Good Lesbian Books.
Being Emily by Rachel Goldwas was reviewed at Frivolous Views.
Don’t Explain by Jewelle Gomez was reviewed at Sista Outsider.
The Price of Salt by Patricia Highsmith was reviewed at Reading Rambo.
Victory: The Triumphant Gay Revolution by Linda Hirshman was reviewed at Lambda Literary.
Privilege of the Sword by Ellen Kushner was reviewed at Good Lesbian Books.
Taking My Life by Jane Rule was reviewed at BC Studies.
Love Ruins Everything by Karen X. Tulchinsky was reviewed by Casey the Canadian Lesbrarian.
A Fighting Chance by Barb Wolfe was reviewed at Good Lesbian Books.