- What Are You Reading?
- “Spandex: Fast and Hard” is the world’s first all-gay superhero comic book
- Across the Page: Meredith Maran, Linda Hirshman, Arisa White
- Rainbow Awards: Current Submissions (71-80)
- Literary Heritage: June Jordan (July 9, 1936 – June 14, 2002)
- Particular Voices: Barbara Macdonald (September 11, 1913 – June 15, 2000)
- Particular Voices: Patricia Nell Warren (born June 15, 1936)
- Literary Heritage: Djuna Barnes (June 12, 1892 – June 18, 1982)
- Particular Voices: Pat Parker (January 20, 1944 – June 19, 1989)
Lambda Literary posted
- Leah Lakshmi Piepzna-Samarasinha, “femmes are film stars”
- An Open Letter to Eileen Myles
- The 2012 Goldie Award Winners Announced
- San Francisco in BLOOM (June 29)
Lesbilicious posted The trouble with lesbian literature and other tales… My reply, still (curiously) in moderation, can be read at the FYLesLit tumblr.
“Five [Lesbian] Novels We’d Love to See Made Into Movies” was posted at SheWired.
“Kenyan Lesbian Romantic Novel Short Of Winning Award” was posted at Identity Kenya.
“Words for What We Feel” (on writing about “homosexuals” before the term “homosexual” existed) was posted at This Is So Gay.
“Interview with Harmony Ink – Publisher of Positive LGBT YA Fiction” was posted at YAM Magazine.
“Queering SFF — Pride Month Extravaganza: The Bending the Landscape Series” was posted at TOR.
“Lady Lovers: Batwoman & Sune Get Frisky In ‘Batwoman #10′” was reviewed at New Now Next.
“In Which Sarah Waters Teaches Me That There Doesn’t Need To Be a Beginning or an End.” was posted at To Light, Life, and the Literary.
Malinda Lo posted
- YA Pride: Interview with Emily M. Danforth
- YA Pride: 2012 LGBT YA Books, April-June
- YA Pride: Change Without Blame
Andi Marquette posted
Pennance by Clare Ashton was reviewed by Gabriella West.
The Sealed Letter by Emma Donoghue was reviewed at silencing the bell.
My Sister Chaos by Lara Fergus was reviewed at Lambda Literary.
Tangles: A Story about Alzheimer’s, My Mother, and Me by Sarah Leavitt was reviewed at Lambda Literary.
Beyond Binary: Genderqueer and Sexually Fluid Speculative Fiction edited by Brit Mandelo was reviewed at Lambda Literary.
Kill Me by Alex Owens was reviewed at Bending the Bookshelf.
Keeping You a Secret by Julie Anne Peters was reviewed at Aine’s Realm.
A Kiss Before Dawn by Laurie Salzler was reviewed by Clare Ashton.
Time of Grace by Gabriella West was reviewed at The LL Book Review.