- Herstory Spotlight: Vita Sackville-West Wrote Words, Wooed Women, Wanted Woolf
- Portraits of Lesbian Writers, 1987-1989
- Read a F*cking Book: “Odd Girls & Twilight Lovers: A History of Lesbian Life in 20th-Century America”
- Before “The L Word,” There Was Lesbian Pulp Fiction
Bella Books posted
- Equality at Home and the Community – Mary Griggs Receives HRC Honor
- Stories from Down Under – A List!
- Rebecca Swartz at Barnes & Noble Durham June 16!
- Rainbow Awards: Cover Contest (April)
- Particular Voices: Maureen Brady (born June 7, 1943)
- Elizabeth A. Lynn (born June 8, 1946)
- Particular Voices: J.M. Redmann (born June 9, 1955)
Lambda Literary posted Glitterbomb: Poetry Wilds Out (June 16, Ohio) and Transit of Venus: A Personal (Queer) Tribute to Ray Bradbury.
“Lambda Literary Awards Strike A Celebratory Note” was posted at Velvet Roper.
“‘In Our Mothers’ House,’ Book About Lesbian Family, Restricted By Utah School District” was posted at Huffington Post.
“Discover the Winners of the Lambda Literary Awards” was posted at Advocate.
“Butch Fatale, Dyke Dick: Book 2 – The Big Sister” has a Kickstarter page.
“Celebrating YA Pride: June 22-July 19” was posted at Hooked On Books.
“Preserving History” (The Australian Lesbian and Gay Archives (ALGA)) was posted at Gay News Network.
Are You My Mother? A Comic Drama by Alison Bechdel was reviewed at Lambda Literary.
Noctilucent by Melissa Buckheit was reviewed at Lambda Literary.
Kissing the Witch by Emma Donoghue was reviewed at Spanglish in Lesbilandia.
Kiss the Morning Star by Elissa Janine Hoole was reviewed at Lambda Literary.
Time of Grace by Gabriella West was reviewed at The LL Book Review.
Wild Dogs by Helen Humphrey was reviewed by Caroline Wilkinson.
Ill Will by JM Redmann was reviewed at Lambda Literary.
Everything Pales in Comparison by Rebecca Swartz was reviewed at The Rainbow Reader.
Review of Boys Like Her by Taste This was reviewed by Casey the Canadian Lesbrarian.