GLBT Reading posted September Reviews, so go link your queer book review posts there! They also posted Reading challenge update: Most active contributers.
- a video of Lee Wind interviewing Libba Bray about the queer characters in her book Beauty Queens
- 2011 Summer Intern Wrap-Up! And the 13 Titles In The GLBTQ Biography and Memoir Bookshelf!
- The Book Blogger Appreciation Week 2011 Short Lists Are Announced… And My Blog Is There! (This blog was nominated as well, but I didn’t respond in time! Ah, well; I love all the nominees!)
Lambda Literary posted
- posted the progress report for her upcoming memoir
- was written about at Elisa’s blog
- QueerReader posted about her for her birthday
Malinda Lo posted
- A whole assortment of updates
- Revising with Scrivener
- Revision hiatus update
- On avoiding the exotic in “Huntress”
- Announcements: Teenquake, #YesGayYA, and Diversify Your Reading
Jane Lynch did a book trailer for her memoir, Happy Accidents. The trailer is pretty cheesy, but at least you’re aware of her memoir now!
A Woman Of Heart by Marcy Alancraig was reviewed at Kissed By Venus.
Damaged in Service by Barrett was reviewed at Jae’s Fiction.
Rainey Nights by R. E. Bradshaw was reviewed at Dogz Blogz.
Brooklyn Burning by Steve Brezenoff was reviewed at Forever Young Adult.
Tilting at Windmills by Geonn Cannon was reviewed at Piercing Fiction.
Renegade by Cheyne Curry was reviewed at Bosom Friends: Lesbian Historical Fiction.
Keeper of the Piece by Lesley Davis was reviewed at Jae’s Fiction.
Kissing the Witch by Emma Donoghue was reviewed at Wildmoo Books.
Reluctant Hope by Erin Dutton was reviewed at Jae’s Fiction.
Annie On My Mind by Nancy Garden was reviewed by Malinda Lo. It has a different take, and also has the original cover, which I hadn’t seen before!
Storms by Gerri Hill was reviewed at Jae’s Fiction.
Just Like That by Karin Kallmaker was reviewed at Jae’s Fiction.
Strange Bedfellows by Q. Kelly was reviewed at Jae’s Fiction.
Like Lovers Do by Lori Lake was reviewed at Piercing Fiction.
Is It a Choice? Answers to the Most Frequently Asked Questions About Gay & Lesbian People by Eric Marcus was reviewed at Shelly’s LGBT Book Review Blog.
Wild by Meghan O’Brien was reviewed at Jae’s Fiction.
Firestorm by Radclyffe was reviewed at Jae’s Fiction.
Water Mark, a Micky Knight Mystery by J.M. Redmann was reviewed at Shelly’s LGBT Book Review Blog.
Women of the Mean Streets edited by J.M. Redmann & Greg Herren was reviewed at Bonjour, Cass!
If the Wind Were a Woman by Kelly Sinclair was reviewed at Piercing Fiction: Straight Arrow Reviews.
Sometimes She Lets Me: Best Butch/Femme Erotica edited by Tristan Taormino was reviewed at Kissed By Venus.
Hellebore & Rue: Tales of Queer Women and Magic edited by Joselle Vanderhooft and Catherine Lundoff was reviewed at Kissed By Venus.
Tipping the Velvet by Sarah Waters was reviewed at Bosom Friends: Lesbian Historical Fiction.
Forbidden Passions by M.J. Williamz was reviewed at The Rainbow Reader.
Shadows of Aggar by Chris Anne Wolfe was reviewed at The Rainbow Reader.