I will putting up a very detailed review of The Well of Loneliness in a couple days, which is what I’ve been working on lately, but today I’m registered for BBAW: Book Blogger Appreciation Week. I’ve heard very good things about it and I’m excited to experience it. I’ve got to do a post to register, so this is it!
5 posts that I feel best represent this blog in terms of the niche category I registered for (GLBT):
- Lesbrary Sneak Peek: Anthologies and books about lesbian books!
- Lesbrary Review: The Well of Loneliness
- Lesbrary Links: Communities
- Lesbrary Lust: Lesbian Pulp Fiction
- Lesbrary Review: The Whole Lesbian Sex Book
Have you participated in BBAW or something similar? What did you think of it?